Who We Are
Professional Solutions (Learning and Development) Ltd
Tel: 020 7252 3200
(Visitors Strictly By Appointment Only)
7 Bell Yard, London WC2A 2JR
PUBLIC WORKSHOPS VENUE
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
12 Bloomsbury Square
London WC1A 2LP
Company incorporated in England & Wales, Registered Office: 239-241 Kennington Lane, London, SE11 5QU.
Company registration number: 10305239
Website - Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Privacy & Cookies
Personal data we collect (and why we collect it)
The data we collect from you is retained to facilitate the conduct of our business, the processing of orders, the delivery of services to you and to ensure that the infrastructure of our website is functioning correctly. We do not sell your data to other organisations and we take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of your data.
Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data to meet our statutory obligations and responsibilities and to maintain records of the services we have provided to you. Your data may be shared with fellow professionals who deliver workshops for us and with sub-contractors who deliver services relating to our business, particularly (though not exclusively) the website, the online booking system and the e-marketing platform. Your data is shared only to facilitate the conduct of our business, the delivery of services to you and to ensure that the infrastructure of our website is functioning correctly.
2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to us at our address: Professional Solutions (Learning and Development) Ltd, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, 12 Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1A 2LP.
3. By using the Website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
4. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you are making an enquiry to us.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
6. We do not receive or store your payment information (e.g. credit card details) from our website.
Use of your information
7. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
8. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
8.1 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
8.2 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
8.3 Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
8.4 Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
9. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
10. Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
11. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, or sending us an email to: email@example.com at any time.
12. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
13. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
14. As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
16. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
18. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
19. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at: email@example.com.
20. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
21. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links
22. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
24. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
25. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to: email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
26. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Workshop Bookings - Terms & Conditions
All cancellations must be made no later than 21 days before the seminar/workshop date. All cancellations made more than 21 days before the seminar/workshop date will receive a refund of monies paid, less a £50+VAT administration charge per delegate.
No refund will be given for any cancellation made within 21 days of the seminar/workshop date, though a substitute delegate may attend for a £50+VAT administration charge.
Professional Solutions (Learning and Development) Limited reserves the right to make changes to the programme, venue and/or speakers at any time. We will not offer refunds to delegates owing to a terrorist alert or incident or to natural events unless the event is cancelled.
Once we have received confirmation of your booking in writing or through the website, we will send you an email confirmation – please look out for this both in your inbox and junk mail. An e-invoice will be attached where appropriate.
All invoices and outstanding accounts must be settled before the date of the event. CPD and attendance certificates will only be made available on settlement or all outstanding fees. If you have not received confirmation of your booking within 2 days of placing your booking please contact us on 020 7252 3200. We cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of information.
By registering for an event, Professional Solutions Learning and Development can provide you with information in respect of your booking and other Professional Solutions Learning and Development related products or services. Please write to us at the above address if you do not want to receive this information or simply use the opt out facility on the e-shot.
By submitting the forms on our website you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.