Please provide any additional information needed to prepare your invoice
Please provide any additional information we need to contact you about this booking
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Professional Solutions (Learning & Development) Ltd has standard terms and conditions that apply to this booking. Please review these carefully to check that you understand the contractual obligations on you as our client.
1. By booking on to any of our workshops you accept your obligation to attend or cancel within the permitted time period to avoid financial penalties.
2. You will be liable for the full workshop fee – irrespective of whether the fee has been paid – once the cancellation period for the workshop has elapsed.
3. The cancellation period elapses 21 calendar days before the workshop date. In order to cancel your booking, please send the cancellation details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All cancellations made before the cancellation period elapses (21 days before the workshop date) will be subject to a £50+VAT administration charge per delegate per day.
5. No refund will be given for any cancellation made after the cancellation period has elapsed. However, in most circumstances, a substitute delegate may attend for a £50+VAT administration charge. (Please note, our agreement is required to substitute delegates and our agreement on whether or not to allow substitute delegates is binding on both parties.)
6. Professional Solutions (Learning and Development) Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the programme, venue and/or speakers at any time.
7. Professional Solutions (Learning and Development) Ltd will not offer refunds to delegates owing to a terrorist alert or incident, transport delays and cancellations or other circumstances beyond our control, unless the event itself is cancelled.
8. Professional Solutions (Learning and Development) Ltd may on rare occasions have to cancel a workshop at short notice. We will make best endeavours to give as much notice as possible of any such cancellations and will return all workshop fees paid in full.
9. In the event of a workshop cancellation, Professional Solutions (Learning and Development) Ltd will not be liable for any expenses a delegate has incurred in arranging to attend a workshop.
Please be aware that we do enforce these Terms and Conditions to protect the integrity of our booking process and to keep administrative and workshop costs down for all out customers.